Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Become an organ donor

Day 26 and going strong!

First things first, I got the name of my soldier today! So exciting, I emailed him to start the dialogue and find out what he enjoys. This will force me to step foot in a Post Office, it's been awhile. I have a few other things I need to mail to some other friends too!

Today I registered to become an organ donor. I actually had thought I designated this on my drivers license but upon checking, it wasn't on there.

This is also something each person should think deeply about. It's a pretty significant gift and not one to be taken lightly.

So, Ive figured that if I peace out on this earth, I'd rather someone else make use of what's available of my organs. Maybe someone's quality of life is better? Maybe another person can live? Longer?

That's worth it.

Check it out :)
http://www.organdonor.gov/becomingdonor/stateregistries.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/organ-donation/FL00077



0 comments:

Post a Comment