Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12: Take what you need


My version :)
My version:

My best friend Alissa, told me about this tear off poster that someone had put up on walls, and people can tear off what they need!

Result: someone may have needed this little boost today, and got it! :)

Update: 1/13/2012 - I walked past the places where I had posted these. All the tabs for the one in the elevator were torn off. And then I walked past the other one located in a skyway- only one tab was pulled. Hope. Someone needed hope. If you're reading this - I'm thinking of you. There is hope. <3 ((hugs))

3 comments:

Candybear said...

I'll take 1, 2, 6, and 8 please ... are there unlimited seconds? :-)

Alan De Keyrel said...

That's awesome.... keep up the good work. People may not always comment, but we are watching. :)

Danielle Teal said...

Aww, thank you Alan!!! <3

CAC, seconds, thirds, take all you need! <3

Post a Comment