Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60: Leap Day - Spend time with those you love - game night

The very reason why this blog is called LEAPS of kindness is because it is LEAP YEAR.

I wanted to do something uber special today. Something that not only impacted others but also, a day I can put into my memory bank as truly a significant special moment.

I've planned an UNO game night.

When's the last time you've had a game night? Or sat around a table with those you loved without cell phones or other distractions (like the TV or radio) interrupting valuable time we should be dedicating to each other every day? I can't remember making a point of doing this for a long duration of time - completely dedicated to those I love- but its gonna happen and I am SO excited.

Act of kindness - spend time with those you love. I hope it's an every day tradition.

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!

Also. My thoughts and prayers for all in the Midwest hit by bad weather. Missouri is my original home. My heart hurts for you all. <3 For those that would like to help - https://www.facebook.com/BransonRecovery

0 comments:

Post a Comment