Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48: Let someone behind you in line go in front of you

Ran errands today. Of course, had to get the necessities at the store: Reese's mini peanut butter cups, twizzlers and mints. :-p

While I was waiting in the check out line, there was this lady behind me with an arm full of things. She smiled quickly at me and I grinned at her. I could tell she was in a rush.

I had 3 things. She had an arm full. The girl in front of me finished and as I was about to move ahead, I turned back to the lady behind me and said "I'm not in a hurry, I see you have an arm full, please go ahead"

She look pleasantly surprised and profusely said "Thank you!" over and over. When she finished, she looked at me and said "That was really nice. Thank you so much"

These kind acts, big or small - should be an every day occurrence in life, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment