Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39: Put dollars bills in self help books

Here's the plan (I'll post when this is completed) - headed to Barnes & Noble - going to insert (5) $1 in some self help books. How cool would it be to open a self help book and find a $1 in it! Like, it's an omen that life is going to get better, or a sign that random good things do happen, or better yet, inspires someone to do it for someone else.

Obviously, $1 isn't a lot, but my hope is that it will inspire someone/and make their day awesome!

It happened :) put the dollar bills in some books! There were people around me and I wondered if anyone saw or was thinking "What's going on?" What a fun thought to imagine someone purchasing the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" and on page 40, there's a dollar bill.

Boom! Winning life.

(ps. I mentioned I was going to do this to a friend and they were the one who suggested self help books! Brilliant!, eh?)

(pss. No, I'm not made of money. But I'm choosing to make sacrifices like this because I feel the return on investment -inspire others and continuing to motivate and inspire myself - of being kind is even greater - no matter how small or big the act)

"May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself.  Keep your Eyes on the Stars and Hope in your Heart." - Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment