Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 38: Plug someones meter

We've all been there. Meters are everyone's arch enemy right? You either don't have enough change or you don't have any at all.

So, this morning, boom! Plugged someone's meter for them. Welcome to winning life today, stranger! :)

Side note: apparently in some cities this is illegal. Check your city ordinance to see if it is before you do it. Don't want anyone getting in trouble. ;-) (I did check my city ordinance, and didnt find anything stating it was illegal to do this)

In my opinion, I strongly disagree with an ordinance that prohibits people from plugging strangers meters. If people want to do something nice for someone in this way, they should be able to, without consequence.

I'd still plug the meter for someone even if it was illegal.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment