Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 281: A blessing

A few weeks ago when I suddenly found out I would be swinging parenthood on my own, my pastor friend (met her on twitter! How cool is that?) Emily Carson sent me a message and offered to do a blessing for Madison while in the hospital.

What better way to kick off my daughters life then to have a blessing ceremony for her.

I invited several of my friends to be there. Pastor Emily arrived. Fully prepared with a script/blessing. She brought beads along. As we put a bead inside a glass container we each thought of a blessing and placed the bead inside the container.

It was absolutely beautiful. I feel as though Madison is surrounded and protected. Thank you Pastor Emily for blessing my little girl and helping to give her the best start possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment