Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 277: Order Christmas Wreath [Boy Scouts of America]

Sometimes I've planned out the acts of kindness I do, sometimes I have no idea what I'll do and then opportunity knocks. Literally :)

Today, I've been waiting for little miss Madison to make her arrival. [TMI - lost my mucous plug this morning so she could come anytime now!] My wonderful neighbors offered to take my eldest daughter for a bit tonight so I could work on some things at the house. I cleaned, vacuumed, climbed the stairs to try to induce labor - nada!

While I was cleaning I heard a knock on the front door. Opened it up and two cute little twin boys in Boy Scout uniforms selling their yearly fundraiser of Christmas wreaths. My daughters father is an Eagle Scout and I've always admired their service project efforts.

So, of course, I ordered a wreath. Who can tell kids no! I'm a sucker! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment