Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114: Welcome the new kid on the block

Today we got a new person on my team at work. But, it wasn't just anyone. It was someone who I've gotten to know in the last year, who I've chatted with about inspiring kind acts and who's carried out some kind acts too.

I'm delighted to have a kindred genuine person on the same team.

Today we gave her a card, signed, and of course I added some "reisens" for her to love us and her new job!

Welcome Keli!!!

Ps. A shout out to a reader that said he was inspired and in return inspired me further. Thanks Ben for your email , support and love!

1 comments:

Keli Retzlaff said...

And the deciding factor for if I like it here was those Riesens! haha!

Thanks, Danielle! You are one of a kind, and I'm so glad to have you in my life even more now!

Post a Comment