Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 267: Say thanks. Again and again and again.

This week has been one of the most challenging weeks of my life.

I knew I needed more then just myself to rely on at this point. I needed faith in humanity restored.

As a result, I reached out to my Facebook/friends/community.

And to say the support and kindness has been staggering, is truly an understatement.

One after another, a friend, a coworker, a family member, a stranger, etc. has come forward to give me a hug, send me a message, hold my hand, helped me pick up the pieces, let me know I'm not alone and most importantly - has shown me what love really means.

Also, thank you for all my delivery room stand-ins. <3 I can't wait to hold my daughter in my arms.

I've said thank you in the last week about a billion times. And I am not done.

I continue to read and acknowledge every kind word or act bestowed on myself, and for my daughters.

From every being of my soul and heart - thank you to every single person who has sent their support and love. Thank you for loving my girls and I - unconditionally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment