Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 256: Bring dinner over for a friend who got injured

Over labor day weekend I met a guy that's dating one of my friends. I instantly enjoyed his company- easy to talk to, supportive of his girl - and he helped my boyfriend grill some of the food.

I saw on his facebook a couple of days ago that he had gotten hit by a car while riding his bike and was basically immobile from it. I offered to bring him dinner, and I am glad he accepted!

Tonight I made the best spaghetti I've ever made (have I ever made spaghetti before? Can't remember! Haha)

My boyfriend enjoyed it :)

I dropped 2 tubs of it to Joel. One for dinner tonight and one for dinner another night. He was very appreciative.

Joel, speedy recovery vibes! I'll be over to get you out of the house soon <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment