Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 258: Cater to wedding guests

Today I was a personal attendant in my friend, Angie's wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful event and I feel lucky to have been apart of it. Her other attendant and I ensured that all of her needs were met....

and

I decided that my act of kindness today would be to ensure that as many guest felt comfortable, welcomed, acknowledged, etc.

I got water for their grandmother. Played "cruise director" and made sure that everything was on time. Answered questions that guest had, blocked access in front of the slideshow, so it was visible to guest, directed people to the bathroom - even while I was using it. haha.

And lastly, didn't kill any bees (was kind to mother nature) that came at me from all angles during the outside wedding pictures and ceremony :-o


0 comments:

Post a Comment