Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 266: Big sister gifts to celebrate her and her little sister

100 days left in this New Years resolution. It's the one resolution that I've ever kept ...but also have grown and learn from.

Today I got gifts for my eldest daughter, when she comes to meet her little sister. I want me eldest to feel apart of this very special moment for all of us.

I got her a little baby that she can learn to swaddle right along momma :) also got her a daughter necklace that she can have as a constant reminder, when she looks down, how incredibly special she is.

Then the most important gift the book, 'Love you forever'.

I leave you tonight with this quote from the book:

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be"

My two little girls have taught me the greatest lesson - what love really means.

Have a good night <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment