Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 261: When you're hurting - do an act of kindness

So, I'm an open book. I don't hold anything back. I figure I'm not the only one in the world that experiences heartache. If my story or journey can help someone else, then here we go.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and about to travel the rest of this journey on my own. Not something you'd expect or even want - but I'm realizing that I'm a lot stronger then I realize sometimes. And I have way more of an massive support system then I could have ever hoped for!

I definitley didn't feel up to doing anything other then laying down - but soldiered on.

But I did do an act of kindness. I got brownies and gave one to my boss and the other to my coworker (and she paid it forward by sharing it with her mom!)

When you're thinking and doing for others, it's hard to feel sorry for yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment