Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 270: Stopped for a person broke down on the side of the road

Today I took the day off so that I could get the rest of Madison's clothes washed, get the house ready/prepared for her arrival, and run some errands.

As I was running my final errand, I noticed a vehicle on the side of the road. The hood was up. I had jumper cables in my trunk (Renee, I still need to return those to you!)

I pulled up in front of them. Walked out of my car, they couldn't see me, until I came around the hood. As soon as the lady saw me, her eyes widened. Lol. Yes, a 38.5 week pregnant woman just stopped to help you jump your car! Lol

I asked if they needed help. She responded right away and said "My goodness! Thank you. We have triple AAA and Virgil's is on its way! You're pregnant!" I said "Yes I am (pregnant)! Lol. Do you need anything else?"

She thanked me profusely and I went on my way.

It felt great. Reminded me of my focus and why I originally made this a resolution.

Also. Sarah. You were my angel today. Thank you for making me your random act of kindness. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment