Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 248: Research Study Survey participant

Today I attended a meet and greet for a Resilience training (stress management) class. I'm taking the class so that I can apply it to managing typical stress that comes up with working full time, impending birth of my baby girl, caring for another daughter, going to school almost full time, mentoring another college student, maintaining relationships and so on.

As part of the class, they asked if we would be willing to fill out an extensive survey today, at 12 weeks when the class is complete and then at three months after the class completed. Completely for research study - this gives them a range of level of stress presently, then afterwards how we apply the tools we're taught and if we still maintain those tools. I filled out the survey. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment