Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 262: I will survive

I'm a day behind and I'm designating this day as one where no matter what happens in your life - you WILL survive. While I didn't commit an act of kindness to another person, I did commit one for myself and that was to take care of me. In return - my daughter benefits, my unborn child benefits and those around me benefit.

And this is why I love comedy:

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." Bill Cosby

On that note, I walked down 7 flights of stairs today hoping to induce labor. Thought that would be an excellent act of kindness for all of those around me since that would end my whining :-p didn't work. Boo! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment