Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170: Help with Non profit social media campaign

I'm going to keep this short since I need to rest.

Today I had lunch with one of my favorite non-profits, United Way, and gave feedback, support and help on a fun social media campaign they're doing this summer/fall. Keep an eye out for some neat easy ways you can help (maybe as your act of kindness)

Ps. Thank you for the book Dave!

A couple of hours after lunch, I ended up in OB triage due to dehydration. I hadn't been feeling 100% but figured it was just pregnancy. They pumped fluids in me and now were on the mend with orders to rest :) I plan to do just that! Baby is doing great <3

A very special thank you to LaVonne for coming to my side and helping me, and Jim for driving my vehicle home, and for my honey for coming down on short notice to take care of me, and for Brian for taking our daughter in the interim so I could recover

And for all the prayers, texts and messages - so our baby didn't decide to come early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment