Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 202: Keep the roads safe

As I was traveling to the cities, I was in the right lane and a vehicle kept an inconsistent speed to the left of me. I kept my cruise control on (so I don't get speeding tickets ;-)) and the vehicle eventually lowered their speed and merged behind me.

I kept monitoring them in my rear view mirror and side mirrors, noticing they kept crossing the median and swerving. I was glad they were behind me, but decided I would call it in just in case - could have been a person having a seizure, drunk driver or texting driver.

Called highway patrol and notified them.

Also! I was the recipient of act of kindness today! Earlier today I went to subway and got a yummy sandwich. Well, the cashier guy decided to give me free cookies! He said they were going to throw them away anyways. :) I paid it forward and gave some to my coworkers. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment