Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 188: Customer service survey via phone

Ohhhhh today was a good day :) its always a good one when you call your car insurance company to ask if you qualify for any discounts....and you do!

I spoke to a guy named Tom. What a nice man he was. He instantly told me happy belated birthday! I explained to him that a speeding ticket should e come off my record, and I'm a student now. Boom! 2 significant discounts!

What I found interesting about this guy was, not only did he take his time with me and really looked at ways to save me money, but he also gave me great advice on managing auto payments!

He asked me towards the end of the conversation if I would be willing to take a survey on how he handled the call and I told him "absolutely!"

1 comments:

SurveyTool said...

wow its good to read this article Customer Service Survey via phone is really easy to create survey.

Post a Comment