Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 196: Thank my classmate

On Thursday I went on a mandatory field trip for my college class Art Appreciation to the cities to the Minneapolis Art Institute and Walker Art center.

While I was there, I met a classmate named Carrie. I've seen her on our online course discussion posts and she and I have interacted. She's very smart and a dedicated student!

While I was there we had to follow this required document to pick out our artwork to write our paper about. I had the document on my phone but my battery was quickly dying.

Carrie in her organized studious fashion had an extra copy of the document and offered it to me!

I sent her a thank you tonight and also asked if she would be interested in studying or writing our paper together :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment