Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 191: Work on my daughters baby book

I know there's some of you out there that look at the vast many blank pages of your baby book and wish your parents had filled it out more...or maybe I'm the only one. :)

I swore when I had a child I would diligently fill it out. I've done pretty well with keeping up with most of the entries. Tonight I dedicated some serious time working on it. Adding pictures, put more entries in there of milestones....

I know she'll absolutely cherish this book when she gets older. And this is one of the most important lasting gifts I feel I can give her.

I even have a letter I wrote to her on her first birthday for her to open up on her 16th birthday.

1 comments:

Karlys said...

What a beautiful gift, Danielle! I know I'd love to see something similar from my own mom. <3

Post a Comment