Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 149: Help a friend move

Today has been eventful! Drove down from the cities and headed over to a friends house to help one of my good friends move. When we arrive the house was full of people already helping! Many hands make quick work (as the saying goes) My boyfriend and my daughter were real troopers, positive smiles and helping in any way they could. I went up and down the stairs several times, and carrying around an extra load (pregnant) tires me out easily. So I went for the light weight roles. We got to her place and I tasked myself with the unpacking portion of her bathroom and bedroom. When she settles in tonight, she'll be able to shower and fall into her already made bed.

It's nice to lend a helping hand, but even nicer spending that time together afterwards over slices of pizza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment