Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 311: Rocked my vote

I'm proud to be an American and even prouder to have the freedom to vote. Little miss went with me to the polls. I bet she was one of the youngest at the polls :)

When I arrived, I checked to see if I was registered and I wasn't. I went to the register line. While I was filling out my form, there were other people in line waiting. I noticed that the people behind the table were too busy verifying/registering voters that they didn't see the effectiveness with passing out the form so others could e ready by the time they needed to be verified. I decided to hand out the forms :-p

We all know who won at this point. My only comment is, work on that deficit so our future is bright for generations like my daughters and their children.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment