Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 214: Give donated clothes and inspirational key chain

Today I met up with Karen. She's a wonderful inspiring woman that puts others before herself....and those others are kids that need support.

A couple of weeks ago she put the word out that there was a girl that needed clothes. She had nothing. I posted a status and two friends (Candy and Katie) both jumped on board and donated clothes! Today I pass them on to Karen.

Karen and I chatted in her car for a bit afterwards.

It's interesting to me that when you do good in this world people sometimes have the audacity to challenge what you are doing or question intent. Because how could someone be so completely giving and be totally completely genuine?

Newsflash. There really ARE good people out there with good intentions. <3

I gave Karen a key chain that someone had given to me awhile back - on it it reads: "Wherever you go, go with all your heart".

I have that quote branded in my own heart. No matter what people say or do - do whats right within your heart and you can never go wrong. And keep on keeping on. <3

Love you Karen and for what you stand for and what you do. Don't ever stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment