Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 240: Create a wish list with daughter

It has been four days since I had seen my daughter. Such is the life of sharing your child when you're divorced. I can tell you this. You learn to appreciate the time you have with them and make it as memorable and fun. I value time so much more now.

Tonight I asked her if she wanted to make a list of things she'd like to do. Sort of a wish list. Like the lists I make. She was so excited and started cranking out some fun ideas. I especially loved the "washing dishes" I'm going to keep this list for when she becomes a teenager and refuses to do the dishes. :-p

Before she went to bed she kissed my pregnant belly (for Madison) and kissed my cheek and said she loved us (without me telling her first) Life doesn't get much better then that, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment